Our digital film scanning services include Imacon Flextight 949, Scitex iQsmart, and Kodak HR500 film scanners to handle the most popular professional film formats:
- 35mm, 120, 220 roll film
- 4×5, 5×7, 8×10 sheet film
- E-6 (transparency), C-41 (color negative), and B&W film types
We can digitize entire rolls of film or you can select individual frames for scanning film images.
Use our film scanning knowledge and experience to have your priceless film scanned for web use, archiving or digital reproduction.
Archival & Volume Slide Scanning
Our digital archival & volume slide scanning services include digitizing entire 35mm slide film archives and collections.
We use Fuji Frontier, Scitex iQsmart, and Kodak HR500 film scanners to digitize roll film or individually mounted slides.
Use our film scanning knowledge and experience to have your priceless slides scanned for web use, digital reproduction, and digital files for historical archival purposes and database systems.
Projects have included volume slide scans for:
- National Gallery of Art: collections of historical slides
- U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum: collection of archival slides
- U.S. Library of Congress: collection of archival slides
- U.S. Postal Service Archives: collection of historical slides
- Numerous corporate, association, and private collections of important slides
Photo & Print Scanning
Our digital photo & print scanning services include digitizing photos and prints.
- color or black and white photos
- color or black and white prints
- reflective or transparent artwork
Scanned photos and prints are carefully color corrected and exhibit full tone range at high resolution.
Use our scanning knowledge and experience to have your priceless photos and prints scanned for web use, archiving or digital reproduction in a photo book.
fine art painting & book scanning
Our fine art painting & book scanning digital services include digitizing irreplaceable artwork masterpieces, fragile historical documents and books, and professional and amateur artwork originals.
When your artwork and bound books are scanned with our Cruse scanner, they remain safe under high frequency, cold cathode lamps.
Rare and historical book scans may require special treatment. We have made custom cradles to protect the bindings of these books while they are scanned.