Photo Scanning Services and more
We scan anything from old home photos and slides to large archival work. If you have any size project, we can take care of it!
Our digital scanning services rely on the very best technicians and equipment that professional photographers and graphic artists require for high-quality, large-volume scanning including Scitex iQsmart, Kodak HR500 film scanners, and more!
Contact us for pricing and quotes!
How to order Scanning Orders by mail
How to order Scanning Orders in-store
Our digital film scanning services include Imacon Flextight 949, Scitex iQsmart, and Kodak HR500 film scanners to handle the most popular professional film formats:
- 35mm, 120, 220 roll film
- 4×5, 5×7, 8×10 sheet film
- E-6 (transparency), C-41 (color negative), and B&W film types
We can digitize entire rolls of film or you can select individual frames for scanning film images.
Use our film scanning knowledge and experience to have your priceless film scanned for web use, archiving or digital reproduction.
Archival & Volume Slide Scanning
Our digital archival & volume slide scanning services include digitizing entire 35mm slide film archives and collections.
We use Fuji Frontier, Scitex iQsmart, and Kodak HR500 film scanners to digitize roll film or individually mounted slides.
Use our film scanning knowledge and experience to have your priceless slides scanned for web use, digital reproduction, and digital files for historical archival purposes and database systems.
Projects have included volume slide scans for:
- National Gallery of Art: collections of historical slides
- U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum: collection of archival slides
- U.S. Library of Congress: collection of archival slides
- U.S. Postal Service Archives: collection of historical slides
- Numerous corporate, association, and private collections of important slides
Photo & Print Scanning
Our digital photo & print scanning services include digitizing photos and prints.
- color or black and white photos
- color or black and white prints
- reflective or transparent artwork
Scanned photos and prints are carefully color corrected and exhibit full tone range at high resolution.
Use our scanning knowledge and experience to have your priceless photos and prints scanned for web use, archiving or digital reproduction in a photo book.
fine art painting & book scanning
Our fine art painting & book scanning digital services include digitizing irreplaceable artwork masterpieces, fragile historical documents and books, and professional and amateur artwork originals.
When your artwork and bound books are scanned with our Cruse scanner, they remain safe under high frequency, cold cathode lamps.
Rare and historical book scans may require special treatment. We have made custom cradles to protect the bindings of these books while they are scanned.
- Scitex iqSmart™ 12×18 inch originals, 5,500ppi true optical resolution high quality pre-press scans, 16 bit or 8 bit mode
- Scitex EverSmartPro™12×18 inch originals, 3,600ppi true optical resolution high quality pre-press scans
- Microtek ScanMaker1000XL™12×17 inch originals, 12×16 inch original transparencies, 3,200ppi x 6,400 true optical resolution, 16-bit per channel, digital ICE
- Kodak Professional HR500 Plus roll film scanner35mm-220 scans w/auto color-correction & scratch removal
- Cruse CS130/150 copy stand scanner40×60-inch artwork & 3-D items, 220MB RGB scan files
- Imacon 848 film scannerOptical resolution – 80 dpi to 8000 dpi, 16 bit true color mode 8 or 16 bit tiff file, Density 4.8 Dmax
- Imacon 949 film scannerOptical resolution – 80 dpi to 8000 dpi, 16 bit true color mode 8 or 16 bit tiff file, Density 4.9 Dmax
- Epson Expressions 10000XL flatbed scanner12.2″ x 17.2″ originals, 2400 x 4800 dpi, 16 bit true color mode 8 or 16 bit tiff file, Density 3.8 Dmax